The best way to experience the bushveld atmosphere of the Weesgerus Holiday Resort is to come and stay over at the resort. Guests can select from a choice of:
We offer a wide variety of facilities at Weesgerus including Conference & Reception Halls, the Dam Lapa, Restaurants, a Shop and a variety of Sport facilities.
Conference & Reception Halls
There are 2 conference rooms each equipped with an aircon. The Waterberg Conference Room seats 50 guests and the Nyl Conference Room seats 25 guests. These two rooms can be combined to accommodate larger groups. The Rooibok Hall have fans as cooling system, and can be used for large groups, weddings and other receptions. Each of these venues has its own catering facilities and equipment like demonstration boards, projectors, TV and DVD/ CD player, wireless microphones as well as tables and chairs.
Please note: We do not provide a decoration service.
The Waterberg Conference room has the following facilities
- Comfortable seating for +/- 50 people
- Demonstration boards
- TV and CD/ DVD player
- Wireless microphones
The Dam Lapa is located on the opposite side of the dam – the ideal place to enjoy a sundowner and is open to overnight guests. The lapa is recommended for wedding receptions, team building functions or any other type of function with groups of up to 80 people. When the lapa is reserved for private functions, light lunches are served in the main restaurant.
Why the Dam Lapa?
- Best light lunch.
- Suitable for weddings and small receptions.
- Functions for groups of up to 80 people.
- Silence and scenery, enjoy the water avifauna.
- Remember with private functions move the lunch to the main restaurant!
If you would like to be served and spoilt, pay a visit to the licensed restaurant. This restaurant offers a feast for the connoisseur.
Let us dine out!
- Not in the mood for cooking, dine at the restaurant.
- Our menu offers a variety of dishes for the hungry, health-conscious and just feel to be spoiled, all prepared with care!
- Or just relax over a cup of coffee!
- Desserts are highly recommended!
- Enjoy a drink at the bar.
- Fully licensed restaurant.
The shop at the resort stocks groceries and other items you might require.
Why our Shop?
- The oops “I forgot it at home …” you will find at our store.
- Fresh bread is always available.
- Soft drink for the thirst.
- Do not forget to spoil your children with the necessary ice cream, chocolate, chips, and everything nice!
- There is also a souvenir or two that will remind you of your memorable time with us!
The whole family can come together to play on the miniature golf course (Putt-Putt), or play a game of tennis while the elderly show the youngsters how it is done on the Jukskei course. Do not forget the pedal cars and the volleyball court.
If you just want to relax peacefully, take your fishing rods to the dam, and remember to bring your children’s bikes so they do not bother you while you wait for the big one to bite!
For the nature lover, put on hiking shoes, take your camera along and undertake our 3km trail!
Few holiday resorts can boast with five swimming pools! This resort offers three outdoor pools (a lukewarm pool suitable for small children, a cold and a lukewarm pool for experienced swimmers) and two heated indoor pools. Let the children frolic on the Supertube while you laze in one of the heated pools.