Conference & Reception Halls
Please note: We do not provide a decoration service.
The Waterberg Conference room has the following facilities
- Comfortable seating for +/- 50 people
- Demonstration boards
- TV and CD/ DVD player
- Wireless microphones
The Dam Lapa is closed and only available for function bookings
The Dam Lapa is located on the opposite side of the dam – the ideal place to enjoy a sundowner and is open to overnight guests. The lapa is recommended for wedding receptions, team building functions or any other type of function with groups of up to 80 people. When the lapa is reserved for private functions, light lunches are served in the main restaurant.
Why the Dam Lapa?
- Best light lunch.
- Suitable for weddings and small receptions.
- Functions for groups of up to 80 people.
- Silence and scenery, enjoy the water avifauna.
- Remember with private functions move the lunch to the main restaurant!
Let us dine out!
The Restaurant is only open for takeaways
Why our Shop?
- The oops “I forgot it at home …” you will find at our store.
- Fresh bread is always available.
- Soft drink for the thirst.
- Do not forget to spoil your children with the necessary ice cream, chocolate, chips, and everything nice!
- There is also a souvenir or two that will remind you of your memorable time with us!
If you just want to relax peacefully, take your fishing rods to the dam, and remember to bring your children’s bikes so they do not bother you while you wait for the big one to bite!
For the nature lover, put on hiking shoes, take your camera along and undertake our 3km trail!
Few holiday resorts can boast with five swimming pools! This resort offers three outdoor pools (a lukewarm pool suitable for small children, a cold and a lukewarm pool for experienced swimmers) and two heated indoor pools. Let the children frolic on the Supertube while you laze in one of the heated pools.